Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fog!

Woke up to a not so nice weather day! Foggy, kind of cool..overcast...yucky as Haley put it! These are the kind of days I like to read, scrapbook and strangely enough clean the house! Seems like you always have to balance all those beautiful days we have been having with one of these!

I love the view from my sitting room window..right now I can see that all the trees are starting to bloom and the pear trees right now look beautiful! Haley is so funny..she brought me home a little flower bouquet of flowers from a pear tree. She told me there is one at their school too! What is funny is that they are everywhere around here..but she doesn't know that. She always brings me flowers!! What would I do without Haley!


Okay..more later!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!!