Friday, April 15, 2005

Tax Day!!

Gesh..April 15th is not normally that fun of a day. But for once..it was for me! I got a very fun call today from Andrea Steed, owner of ScrapJazz asking if I would like to accept the offer for their Design Team. Of course..yes!! This is very BIG for me and would be for most! I will be receiving free products each month from different scrapbook sponsors and creating layouts for display on ScrapJazz. So neat! I have for a a very long time wished to be apart of this site's design team..so I am still in shock!

You can visit the site at www.Scrapjazz.com and you can find my layouts in the Gallery under Buzybunny!

Go take a peek and Happy Tax Day!

2 comments:

  1. How cool about Scrapjazz... congratulations!!!! Andrea is so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) It's so great having you on the team.

    Hugs
    Lynn
    (Dreamweaver)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!!