Sunday, April 24, 2005

Weekend

Well I think we were really spoiled by the past two weekends warm weather. I don't know what to do anymore on 40 degree weather days! I was expecting it to be HOT again! Friday night was really fun despite Alison and her mom not being able to join us. Hopefully next time as they are too fun to be with. Deidre and I got some stuff done..shockingly I got two of my design team projects done. I didn't even expect to get anything done so that is really good. Hopefully we can get a date picked every month to get together and scrapbook. I might even offer a class or two depending on the response from everyone.

Today is a catch up day as I didn't accomplish much of anything yesterday. I hate those kind of days where you float from thing to thing never really getting one task completely done. So silly!

Well off to reverse yesterday's unfinished tasks and maybe scrapbook a page or two!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!!