Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Belated Easter!


Hope everyone had a good day with family. Despite snow and very cold weather ours was very nice. I think the kids had a good one despite the cold temps. Sadly the weather just seemed to cause brain freeze for me and I didn't take nearly the number of pictures I normally would. And the ones I did take..well..they weren't spectacular by any means!

Here's a cute on of Haley and her cousin Summer..



one of Connor..yes he got a MAJOR haircut and my Mom


one of Parker hunting for eggs..

and one of Scott and I..nice and cold wishing for much warmer weather..

I completely forgot to take a picture of the kids and the five of us. Ironic after making sure we all coordinated and all that good stuff. Although really with the kids wearing the coats for the egg hunt..what good would that have done!LOL I am sad about not getting the three together..we might have to redress them up and snap a shot or two on a nice weather day!LOL



My Mom suprised me with a copy of Home & Heart that she had bought at Michael's. She loved the magazine and was kind enough to give up her copy so that I can offer up one to you...my blog readers. So if you would like a copy of this great magazine..



and to see the full look at the Bo Bunny Reunion set I have in it...here's a little sneak of it..


...please drop me a comment..it can be a hi, what you loved about Easter, your new favorite scrapbook product on the market..you name it. Just leave a comment and come Wednesday..let's say around 5pm CST..I'll pick a name to win the copy of the Home & Heart magazine and maybe some other goodies too!

Happy Monday!

Julia

15 comments:

  1. happy Spring! Congrats on the pub, I keep meaning to pick this mag up but always forget. How kind of you to offer one up!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia! I'm a sucker for that magazine so couldn't help but want to take a chance to win! Fun idea!

    Your Easter photo's are adorable and how funny to see you and your hubby ALSO freezing, like we did for our Easter!

    {{hugs}}
    Vicki Maloney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the pub! I can't wait to take a look at all the beauty in this magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I've been wanting to see this new magazine! Thanks for the nice give-away,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun but cold Easter. You look adorable, your smile always brightens up a photo. Have a great day! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pics kids...and yep I understand the 'cold Easter thing'. I am falling in love with stamoing again... Still waiting to see that magazine...IRL. Your project looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting for this issue to come out. I LOVE the first issue and have been anxiously awaiting the next one.

    Easter was low key for us. Other than attending mass, the rest of the day was committment free....which was really really nice for us.
    LisaW

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was pretty chilly here in Texas this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was chilly here, too. Great shots of all of you. Love the little Easter project. That chick is too cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the publication. Followed the link from 2 peas to your blog space and ever so glad we did as you have all kinds of fun things going on here. What a shame you did not do the whole family photo series after chosing the matching outfits, but there is no reason why you can't do it again in a couple of weeks when the weather is warmer.

    Hearing good things about the magazine, will you share a peek into your favorite article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope I am not too late! I have yet to see this magazine, but it sounds fantastic! Either way, I will have to check it out!
    By the way, do you happen to teach classes at Making Memories in Columbia, IL? I used to live in St. Louis and I remember Terri mentioning someone who is on the BB DT doing classes at her store! I know she really loved all that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOW CUTE IS THAT first photo!! LOVE IT!
    love the photos also. looks like you guys had a blast!!
    enjoy this last cool snap it will hot summer here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look to have had a great Easter, Julia! We didn't have much, but I did manage to surprise the boys with their baskets in the hotel Sunday morning! They figured I had forgotten, so it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Julia, how sweet of your Mom to bring you the magazine. I have not seen this one so I would love to have a chance at it.
    I absolutely love the Recipe album that is on your blog. It is adorable. I would love to see how you did the inside.
    Either way it is great to see the projects you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated Easter to you too!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!!