Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Parker!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 9th Birthday Parker!

It's hard to believe how time seems to be moving so fast and the sweetest little baby is now my sweet boy!

I've always compared him to a ray of sunshine and it's still true. He is...although there's some growing fustrations and such but day in day out...he's just a true happy little dude..




This is last year's....this year we are celebrating with pizza, his request, the new Harry Potter movie, kind of my request, then ice cream, his request...and then the big trip thanks to Grandma to DisneyWorld and the beach...now that's what I call a birthday!






Love you Parker....

Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Oh, doesn't the time go fast. My daughter's birthday is today as well but she is turning 17. We had some of her friends spend the night last night and they were up until 3:30 in the morning. I am one tired mom right now. They went to the movies too last night but they wanted to see some horror flick. So glad I could just drop them off. :) I hope Parker has a great day today. Have so much fun at the beach and Disney World. That is a lovely birthday present. Very sweet layouts Julia. Looking back at layouts from long ago always validates my scrapbooking obsession. They just grow up to fast and I am so glad that I love to document those moments so I can cherish them forever.

    Have a great day!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Happy Birthday Parker!

    Love your layouts! Have a blast in DisneyWorld! That is one heck of way to celebrate a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go to Disneyworld *sniff sniff* LOL, someday.....

    I love all of your layouts they're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fellow Missourian! :)
    My oldest had preschool orientation today (he's almost 4)...time just flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Parker!!!!!
    I hope Parker has a great day today. Have so much fun at the beach and Disney World. That is a lovely birthday present....

    Have a great day!!!
    --
    Reenee
    You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!!