This one is featured today on the Bo Bunny blog! It's been a real hit around my house with the kids and my friends who have seen it!
Bo Bunny “Love Bandit” Papers, Cut Outs & Stickers (available at www.scrapbook.com)
Bo Bunny Double Dot Brad
Bo Bunny Double Dot Cardstock
Wood Mailbox and Wood Beads (available at Hobby Lobby Craft Stores)
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Adhesive
Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch & That’s Amore XL Heart Punch
Marvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch
Paper Shaper Folk Heart Punch
Winter White Apple Barrel Paint
Colorbox Chalk Inks (available at your local Michael’s Craft Stores)
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
1) Select the papers for the mailbox. Cut to fit along main portion of mailbox. Ink edges and adhere. I removed the flag so I could cover it with papers on both the front and the back. Ink the edges before you adhere to flag. Add fun polka dot brad to flag.
2) Next cut a 1 ½ inch stripe from the Double Dot cardstock. Punch the bottom edge with Threading Waterr punch. Ink edges and adhere to bottom of both sides of the mailbox. Cut ½ inch strips of paper from the striped paper. Ink edges and adhere to door and end of mailbox.
3) Select paper for front of mailbox. Trim and cut out. Ink edges and adhere. Cut another strip from Double Dot cardstock. Punch bottom edge with Threading Water punch. Ink edges and adhere to front.
4) Cut “Love Bandits” from Cut Out sheet. Mat onto another layer of paper. Add foam adhere. Add additional cutout, heart punch piece, acorn sticker and button for pull.
5) Paint wood beads. When dry adhere to bottom of mailbox to give it “legs”.
6) Add more cutouts and embellishments to mailbox. Punch small hearts from Double Dot Cardstock and adhere around sides and top of mailbox.
Valentine Heart Wreath
Papertrey Ink Simple Valentine papers(loved these!!) & Buttons, K & Company Ka-zoo papers, Marvy Scalloped Heart Punches, Making Memories Love Tickets, Martha Stewart hearts, Large Heart from Hobby Lobby, Foam Adhesive squares and a hot glue gun
Be sure to tune in tomorrow as I still (yes!) have more Valentine crafts to share...and we're talking felt!!