Is it store bought?
What about handmade?
Today's project is handmade and yes...we'd like to say wrapped beautifully!!! It started with the idea of making a gift box filled with handmade cards suitable for all occasions. Then that idea led to the gift bag and the matching accessories...perfect!
Floral Gift Bag Card & Accessories Set
GlueArts Designer: Julia Sandvoss
GlueArts Glue Glider Pro - Perma Tac
GlueArts U Cut It Foam
GlueArts Extreme Adhesive Squares
DCWV Lemon Flower Paper Stack
Epiphany Crafts Tools: Shape Tool Round 14, Button Tool Round 14
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Round 14, Button Round 14, Ring and Vintage Setting
Sizzix Die Cut Machine
Sizzix Bigz Die Flower Layers #9 (657114)
K & Company Fabric Brad
Hero Arts Leaf Stamp
Gift Box Target Stores
Gift Bag & Card Instructions:
1) I chose to repurpose a bag I already owned. Cut a piece of paper to fit the widest and longest part of the bag. Then cut a 2 inch wide strip of paper and a 1 3/4 inch wide piece of another pattern. Adhere together using GGPro and PermaTac adhesive. Next adhere the wide ribbon using Perma Tac.
2) Cut 3-4 flowers using die in various pattern papers. Then layer mixing and matching. Use Raisen's to give height to each layer and adhere together.
3) Finish off with an Epiphany Bubble Cap.
1) The cards were made to fit inside the box. They measure 2 3/4 by 2 3/4 square. Each one has it's own layered flower made in a similar fashion to the bag. Layer the papers a bit different for each one for an individual look. I left greetings off so these can serve for any purpose.
Gift Box Instructions:
2) Stamp onto the wool felt leaves using black Stazon inks to ensure it will not smear or smudge.
3) Next layer together the flower first adding the brad through the center of the top two flowers. Then adhere the flower layers together using Extreme Adhesive Squares. Adhere the ribbon onto the box and finish off with the flower on top.
Floral Headband & Ring Instructions:
2) The ring is a breeze to make with Epiphany's tools. Simply use the Round Shape tool and press onto the Vintage Setting with an Extreme Adhesive Square. Then use one additional square to adhere to the ring base.
It's hard to believe it's already past the middle of September! I have some very fun news and have recently started working for one of my favorite companies and people....Epiphany Crafts! I'll be coordinating their Social Media, Blog and Design Team. I am very happy about this and look forward to a long and happy partnership with them!
It's hard to believe it's already past the middle of September! We're getting ready to pull out the endless Halloween decorations we have and have new plans for reusing some of our BIG Utz and other large snack containers we've been saving from Sam's Club.
Haley and I are also very excited to start making our famous marshmallow candy treats and have decided to add cake pops to our lineup. Wait till you see what we're going to make and yes...we're going to sell these again as we did at Easter time! We'll post when they're ready to purchase!