Friday, November 02, 2012

Houston's Quilt Market & Halloween

Life has been incredibly busy for me since starting my new job with Therm O Web!

One of the perks is that I just got back from attending the Houston Quilt Market. I'll admit I have not been there before but I look forward to going back!

If you've never been...here are some photos I took during the show and this is only a small fraction of all there is to see there.

Therm O Web had a booth there. My talented teammates manned the booth while I walked the show meeting lots of new partners in the industry.

Here's a peek into this incredible show... 




Hope you'll also give a like to Therm O Web on Facebook and Twitter if you already do not! I'm manning their Social Media along with the Designers and future Education programs for Consumers and I have to say I am very very excited!

And we had another amazing time on Halloween! I decked the inside of the house out like never before and we tackled the outside. Pictures soon to come but here is Haley looking mighty creepy before she and her friends haunted the cemetery!


Quick shot of our yard in the dark...it looks great with the strobes and foggers and Haley's creepy friends walking around..


More pictures of the house during the day to come!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!!