Monday, March 18, 2013

Scrapbook Paper Craft Kits for Sale

After almost a one year hiatus, I'm finally back scrapbooking again and it feels great! I still crafted over the year..just no layouts. I felt a pull now and then but too much work seemed to pull me away. Lately I cannot wait to work on my pages and that tells me that the timing was right!

I decided to go through the endless wonderful kits I had accumulated from Studio Calico and Cocoa Daisy...knowing it will take me forever to get through them all and picked some to sell.

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested! 
Cocoa Daisy Feb 2013 Kit for Sale $25.00 + mail

Cocoa Daisy Dec 2012 Kit for Sale $25.00 + mail


Cocoa Daisy July 2012 Kit for Sale $25.00 + mail

Cocoa Daisy August 2012 Kit for Sale $25.00 + mail



I have many more items for sale...you can find all the FULL details for what is in each kit on my Ebay page as well as see the other items up for sale.

Please contact me on FB, Two Peas or Ebay by private message if you're interested or have any questions! 









7 comments:

  1. Thanks for every other informative web site. Where else may I am
    getting that kind of info written in such an ideal means?
    I have a venture that I am just now running on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.

    my blog post :: web site designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. great issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
    What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you made a few days in the past?
    Any sure?

    Here is my web page :: building renovations Johannesburg architects Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    My web blog - pc repairs Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sent you a msg on fb about the kits.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks so much.

    my homepage ... xerox phaser 8560dn driver

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is someone else possessing this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll visit later on if ever the problem still exists.


    Here is my page ,cheap wedding earrings

    ReplyDelete
  7. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have
    found something that helped me. Thank you!

    Also visit my weblog :: www.lasadelfasdeolveite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!!